2011-10-20

Day Sixteen

Okay, here is the long version of Day Sixteen. Tuesday, btw. lol

I dragged Julia up and down all the San Francisco hills




 to get to Lombard Street. I looove this street and the view from there!!







We then went to Fisherman's Wharf

to get our tickets for Alcatraz and to have lunch.
I ate shrimps for the first time!!


This was also the meeting point with my colleague Angie and her boyfriend Ralf.
We also did some serious souvenir shopping!!
 And hung out around Pier 39.



We had such great weather!! It was a bit windy, but not too bad. We had lunch in the sunshine.
But then all of a sudden, like I know it from San Francisco, it turned cold and foggy. I was freezing my butt off in my shorts!!


So after meeting up with Angie and Ralf, we had a fun cable car ride and walked through China Town.


We stopped at our hotel to change clothes, too, because by then the weather was like this

Ralf was amazed by the contents of our suitcases, which seemed to have tripled by the time...

We went back to Market Street and shopped a bit and then had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The food was so yummy and I about died when I saw my desert. I don't think I ever ate that much in my life!!



It was a great day despite the weather and I loved meeting with Angie and Ralf.

1 comment:

  1. San Francisco!!!!!!!!
    Immer wieder eine geile Stadt. Oooh ich beneide euch!!!!Und dann auch noch so ein fantastisches Wetter.....Super-Bilder!!!!
    Gruß
    Mama

    ReplyDelete