2011-10-23

Day Eighteen

We had early bird tickets for Alcatraz, so we power-walked there at 7:30. Yawn.

It was very cold and windy, esp on the island.
I think Alcatraz is so creepy... I didn't like it 8 years ago and I don't like it now. Oh well, but Julia got to see it.









We had lunch at Bubba Gump and then went on the open-top-bus and did a tour. Thanks again to Angie and Ralf who gave us their tickets!!
Cccccold!!
 Happy!
 Silly...
 Miss Paparazzo


It was so great to drive around all my favorite places that I didn't get to see on this trip but still remembered from last time.






We went back to the mall that night, again for some shopping, and to have dinner.




We finished our last day in San Francisco by experiencing an earthquake. Something I never ever want to do again. It was soooo scary!!! We were watching tv at the hotel and suddenly it boomed like a thunder and everything moved. It felt like the house was collapsing.


We packed out stuff for the trillionst time in nearly 3 weeks and went to sleep for a last time in crappy beds. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment