2011-10-06

Day Four

What a difference 60 dollars make... after a very good night at our luxurious, clean, critter-free hotel we woke up to... rain!!!

We had the perfect beachday planned and were so excited about it that we just couldn't back down and went down to the Ocean anyway.
 The little yellow building in the back is our hotel, btw. See it really is at the beach which is totally awesome. We can see the water from our room.
We still had lots of fun and I got to show off my writing skills...

We also compared injuries... Julia slipped on the stairs on Tuesday and has a blue pinkie toe now and I got stung by some weird thingie also on Tuesday and it's now all swollen and itchy.

And then I got so enthusiastic that I wanted to let out my inner Hulk and show off my push-up skills.
 Only problem: I can't do push-ups!
 So I gave up...
and then I had sand everywhere...
... and as much as it hurts, I had to realize that I'm not much of a Hulk but more of a T-Rex...
Then it started to rain again so we went back into our room.

and since we had nothing else to do, we got out all our new stuff and tried it on.
we turned the Hotel room into a huge mess and painted our nails, too! It`s so good to be a girl.
Then we got bored and hungry so off to Super Target we went (how cool is that btw, just because the store is bigger than a regular Target, it's a super Target. For our German Friends: how would you like a Super Aldi oder a Super Rewe? lol)
We stocked up on drinks there and food and had lunch, too. Healthy salad and I even ate the cheese. Julia says she is proud of me. (Julia: I really am proud hon!!) And that this is the "vacation of new things": I try new foods, she wears shorts. (Julia: Shorts, me in shorts!! Who would have thought that!!)






By the time we were done with that, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. So we started "going to the beach" - part 2.
No pics of that, but we had a lot of fun. It was really windy, but still warm and there were lots of huuuge waves. We don't need to worry about electrolytes today...:-)

1 comment:

  1. I totally love the T-Rex shirt!! And the cookie monster, Julia looks so cute! Glad you got to have some fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete