2011-10-23

Day Nineteen

Good-Bye San Francisco!! Good-Bye USA!

Our flight home was kinda crappy cause it started off with us having to repack our stuff at the check-in counter because mine was 1 pound over 50 and Julia's was 3 pounds too heavy. Fun. Not.
Then we spent almost 10 hours on a United Airplane, that was not at all comparable to the A-380 we flew in on our way to Miami. No leg-space, no touchscreen, no movie selection. But they didn't serve Bambi's mom...
We had a layover in London and then another 1 hour flight to Frankfurt.
Just lemme tell you, we were so done with traveling by the time we got our luggage and made it through customs...
My parents picked us up and we finally accepted, that indeed, it is cold in Germany. Sucks.

It was an awesome trip and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. But it's good to be home!
I slept 17 hours last night, I reaaaally missed my bed. And I washed, dried and ironed all my new clothes. I looove new stuff.:-) Now it's time to get back to normal.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you checked to be sure you didn't transport any little critters! You need to travel up the East Coast next time. I would love to meet up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, we were definitely bedbug-free by the time we left New Mexico.
    I am sure we will roadtrip the Eastcoast some day. We will come visit you then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you had a great trip. It was fun reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a great trip! I love Lombards Street as well :) Walked it up and down back in 2008 and I had the luck to not even see fog the whole time I was there^^

    So I guess the new stuff fitted into the bags^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete